Armory Enterprise for Spinnaker Release Notes
- v2.27.2 Armory Release LTS (OSS Spinnaker™ v1.27.0)
- v2.26.4 Armory Release (OSS Spinnaker™ v1.26.6)
- v2.25.1 Armory Release (OSS Spinnaker™ v1.25.3)
- v2.27.1 Armory Release LTS (OSS Spinnaker™ v1.27.0)
- v2.27.0 Beta Armory Release (OSS Spinnaker™ v1.27.0)
- v2.26.3 Armory Release (OSS Spinnaker™ v1.26.6)
- v2.26.2 Armory Release (OSS Spinnaker™ v1.26.6)
- v2.26.1 Armory Release (OSS Spinnaker™ v1.26.6)
- v2.26.0 Armory Enterprise Release (OSS Spinnaker™ v1.26.3)
- v2.25.0 Armory Release (OSS Spinnaker™ v1.25.3)
Minimum Operator version
To install, upgrade, and configure Armory Enterprise, ensure that you are running at least the minimum Operator version for your release:
|Armory Enterprise version||Minimum Operator version|
Starting with version 2.27.1, Armory Enterprise follows a Long Term Stable (LTS) release model where there are two LTS releases per year. Major features and changes are packaged into an LTS release.
Each LTS is supported for 1 year from its release date. During the supported lifetime of an LTS release, Armory ships patch releases for the LTS that include improvements like CVE remediation, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for letting us know!
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.