Armory and AWS services
Deployment on AWS
Without disaster recovery
With disaster recovery
Spinnaker does not function in multi-master mode, which means that active-active is not supported at this time. Instead, you can achieve an active-passive Spinnaker setup that results in two instances of Spinnaker deployed into two regions that can fail independently. See Configuring Spinnaker on AWS for Disaster Recovery for instructions.
- User Guide
- Engine selection and size
- Database encryption for storing sensitive data
- Backup and restore Aurora clusters
- Replicate Amazon Aurora MySQL DB Clusters Across AWS Regions
- Failover for Aurora Global Databases
ElastiCache for Redis
- User Guide
- Bucket restrictions
- Security best practices
- S3 buckets should be set up with cross-region replication turned on.
You can calculate AWS costs by using the AWS Pricing Calculator or by consulting individual pricing pages.
If you plan to use EC2 with your Armory installation, you can find related costs on the following pages:
- Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) for Application Load Balancer (ALB), Network Load Balancer (NLB), or Classic Load Balancer (CLB)
Basic cost estimate
The example below is based on a basic Armory instance without disaster recovery. Your infrastructure needs may vary.
AWS pricing can change without notice, so be sure to determine your costs using the AWS Pricing Calculator.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.